Tuesday, July 31, 2012

postheadericon More 3D - Threader!

Hi All,

So, I think I have found my new favorite long arm quilting tool! I am having so much fun learning how to use my 3D Threader. It allows me to give some really fun texture and depth to the quilts that I am working on. I just loaded a flannel quilt onto my machine and started working on it with the 3D threader. I am loving the results!


For this quilt I decided to use pink, green and a sort of bronze metallic for the threads. 


Here's a shot of some of the quilt top "pre-quilting"





And here's a close up of some of the stitching with all three threads! I am loving the results. I can't believe I quilted this one all in one day! It was only 85 by 95! Until next time, Happy Sewing! 
Photobucket

1 comments:

Penny Quilts said...

I'm just going to have put a link on my website that includes your blog! You've done wonderful work! Thank you for sharing about your 3D Threader! Hugs, Penny! www.3dthreader.com

About Me

My Photo
The Quilt Mistress
View my complete profile

Grab my button

INSTAGRAM

Instagram Gallery

I’m a member of the MQG!
Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.