Monday, July 16, 2012

postheadericon Graduation T-Shirt Quilt

Hi all,

I recently had the opportunity to make a t-shirt quilt as a graduation gift for the daughter of a family friend. I was really happy with how it turned out. I've really enjoyed the handful of t-shirt quilts I've been able to work on lately. Designing them is really fun and I like seeing all the interesting and different shirts that people send me. The shirts in this quilt were mainly soccer, as the recipient is an awesome soccer player who is planning on playing in college. I really enjoyed making this quilt, and judging by the reaction of the recipient, I think she likes it too :)




Hope you liked this one. Happy sewing!

Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
The Quilt Mistress
View my complete profile

Grab my button

INSTAGRAM

Instagram Gallery

I’m a member of the MQG!
Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.