Thursday, August 2, 2012

postheadericon Wedding Picture Quilt Update

Hi All,

A while back I blogged about a quilt I was planning to make for some friends of ours who were married last November. I finally got started piecing it and laying it out on the design wall. I think it is going to look pretty cool, if I do say so myself!


I need to finish the piecing for the corners and add the pictures up there. 


The couple that it is for got a sneak peak the other night. I can't wait for them to see the finished product! I should have fun deciding how to quilt this baby. Until next time, Happy Sewing!

Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
The Quilt Mistress
View my complete profile

Grab my button

INSTAGRAM

Instagram Gallery

I’m a member of the MQG!
Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.