Saturday, July 14, 2012

postheadericon My Prince Charming

Hi all,

I  don't know if you know about her, but Tula Pink is one of my absolute favorite fabric designers. One of her recent collections was called "Prince Charming". Well, I bought some of each of the four focus fabrics that have cute frog princes and have been contemplating what exactly I should do with it! Well, tonight, I finally figured it out :) It took 3 of the focus fabrics and then 20 medium prints and 20 darkish prints.


Here are the darks, all cut out and ready to be paired with a medium.



Here are the mediums with the darks. 



Then I added the background fabric.



And most importantly, the Frogs from the Prince Charming line! 



And... Here's the block I ended up with. 

I only got one block made tonight, but I had a blast doing it. Stay tuned to see how this quilt turns out and to see pictures of the 8 quilts that are waiting to be quilted. Should be fun! Also, be on the lookout for another quilt made with fabrics from the Nightshade collection also by Tula Pink!

Happy Sewing!

Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
The Quilt Mistress
View my complete profile

Grab my button

INSTAGRAM

Instagram Gallery

I’m a member of the MQG!
Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.