Sunday, July 15, 2012

postheadericon Two More Quilts

Hi all,

Today I was able to finish piecing two more quilts. I have to finish sewing the blocks together in one, and add borders on the other but I am really excited to be getting so many projects to a stage of completion! The first one is a quilt made from two layer cakes from the "Fresh Squeezed" collection by Sandy Gervais. Its going to be HUGE once the borders on it. I think it finishes at about 90 inches by 108 inches! This one is going on etsy as soon as its quilted and bound.


The other quilt is also made with fabrics designed by Sandy Gervais, this line is called "Flirtations". This is a sassy little quilt. It's only going to finish at about 60 inches by 68 inches. I'm hoping I'll be able to get the blocks all sewn together and the borders on tomorrow so that it can be part of the quilting party I'm going to have next week at the studio. 





Stay tuned for more pictures of finished projects and of the quilting of the many quilts waiting at the studio! Until then, happy sewing!

Photobucket

PS. Be sure to like The Quilt Mistress on Facebook!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
The Quilt Mistress
View my complete profile

Grab my button

INSTAGRAM

Instagram Gallery

I’m a member of the MQG!
Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.