Friday, July 20, 2012

postheadericon My Eva Quilt

Hi all,



Today I decided to be slightly selfish while I was at the studio sewing. I spent the majority of the time I was there working on the border blocks for a purely personal project! I have been working on this monstrosity of a quilt for over three years now (it's going to finish at about 120 inches by 120 inches square!) and I am hoping that sometime in the coming months it will be finished so that I can QUILT IT! I fell in love with this line from BasicGrey when it came out. It is called Eva and has some lovely peacocks and colors in the collection.


This is my backing fabric :) I LOVE these peacocks! 


These are my border blocks. They finish at 10 inches and I am making 32 of them! 


And this is one of the 9 blocks from the main quilt top. I am really excited about getting to finish this quilt. I think I will be able to put some pretty awesome quilting in to it as well! Until next time, Happy Sewing! 

Photobucket


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
The Quilt Mistress
View my complete profile

Grab my button

INSTAGRAM

Instagram Gallery

I’m a member of the MQG!
Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.