Friday, August 10, 2012

postheadericon My Wedding Quilt

Hi All,

Today I started printing the photos for our wedding quilt. This is the most fun I've had planning something in a LONG time. Probably because I didn't really think I was ever going to get married... so I have been eating up every single momento from that day. First off, major SHOUT OUT to my Mom for hooking me up with a new large format printer that allows me to print 13 X 19 sheets! Makes planning these photo quilts soo much easier, plus I waste a lot less fabric! I started by test printing the photos I was going to use on to paper, just to make sure the resolution and such was the way I wanted it. Then I moved on to printing on my EQ Printables fabric sheets.


These are my test prints. I was really glad I decided to do them because I had forgotten to up the resolution on a few of the files.  


This picture is the centerpiece for the quilt. It's one of my favorite photos from that day. 


And finally, here is my layout! I cannot wait for to get started on this one. I promise to keep you guys updated, hopefully it'll be finished pretty darn quick. Happy Sewing! 

Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
The Quilt Mistress
View my complete profile

Grab my button

INSTAGRAM

Instagram Gallery

I’m a member of the MQG!
Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.