Tuesday, April 17, 2012

postheadericon TCU T-Shirt Quilt

Hi all,
I spent the better part of yesterday trying to finish up a t-shirt quilt for my cousin. He has been extra patient with me while I graduated from Grad School, moved and got married, so now I'm trying to get it to him ASAP! He played football for TCU in the late 90s and then was a graduate assistant at Alabama and then Texas A&M.


I thought the purple looked good for the sashing and such. I'm still playing with the layout of the "pocket" pieces, but overall it needs the three sections sewn together and then borders! Then, I can put it on the gammill to be quilted. Yea for one more almost done! Happy sewing.

Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
The Quilt Mistress
View my complete profile

Grab my button

INSTAGRAM

Instagram Gallery

I’m a member of the MQG!
Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.