Thursday, April 5, 2012

postheadericon Studio Sneak Peak!

Hi All,

I've been working hard to get everything up and running at the new studio so that I can get to the fun stuff: Making quilts and running the new long arm Gammill Statler Stitcher! The movers finally brought the rest of the supplies and sewing furniture over on Tuesday, so the majority of this week has been devoted to unpacking bins and setting up sewing machines. I took a few quick pictures today so you could see how everything was going. I'll be doing a big reveal once everything is up and running so that you can get a feel for the studio as a whole, but for now here are some pics of one of the two smaller rooms. This one will be used primarily for sewing right now, though I hope to get the loom up and going for some weaving sometime in the near future. Happy quilting!


Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
The Quilt Mistress
View my complete profile

Grab my button

INSTAGRAM

Instagram Gallery

I’m a member of the MQG!
Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.